The rack functional trainer system is built for maximum safety and flexibility and uses a versatile body functional trainer system, keeping your muscle mass high and tightening it. The RFT machine comes with the combination of an F430 power rack with a dual-stack functional trainer attachment similar to the HFT. This functional workout machine is suitable for users who want to run both cable and power-based rack functions alongside a barbell or free weight-based heavy lifting exercises. In general, the rack functional trainer machine system is a powerhouse that combines two common machines into one, allowing you to give your peak gym performance.
The RFT gym workout machine consists of adjustable spotter arms ruggedly constructed to make your workout enjoyable, safe, and quick. The trainer system also has an option of Dip handles and the utility bench for providing a complete strength training system. Rack functional trainer system is perfect for light, commercial, and residential gyms due to its versatile features. Many personal trainers with smaller studios find the RFT system to be a fantastic one for one on one training.
What we like:
-Cable based features
• Dual 150lb independent weight stacks – Each of the weight stacks have the ratio 2:1 also comes with an optional 200lbs weight stacks
• Dual low pulleys – Independent
• Dual high pulleys – Independent and swiveling one
• Cable accessories consist of – Curl/row bar, two single handles, two chains, ankle strap, and long lateral bar.
• Dual Adjustable functional pulleys – Independent with the 23 positions on each and swiveling one
-Power rack features
• Indexed uprights – laser-etched numbers on the four uprights
• Chin-up bar – Hanging ab straps, bands, inversion boots, etc.
• Customizable – allows the user for optional dip handles and a variety of utility benches
• Pop-Pin adjustment – helps you to make adjustments with the touch of a button
• Triangular gussets present in corners of the trainer system
• Durable rubber in places such as bar hooks and safety bars to prevent it from scratching
• 43″ wide and 34.5″ depth working space available between uprights
• 2″ opening left between each of the system adjustment points
• Safety spotters and bar catches are tested to 1200lbs
• ½” hardened steel blots are used at all connection points
The F438 RFT (Rack functional trainer) system has all the light commercial weightlifting system traits, which is suitable for both light residential and commercial gym use. This machine delivers durability, comfort, high performance, and withstands heavy 200lbs weightlifting. This rack functional trainer system model does not disappoint you as it provides you high-quality performance in your fitness training programs. This RFT model trainer system is worth the price and lasts for a longer time. It also helps you stay fit, strong, and maintain muscle mass.